"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Home!

There are a couple of college girls who have been asking to see photos and videos of the homecoming yesterday.

The day started with the first words out of Anderson's mouth at 5:30 in the morning. He said, "I'm SOOOOOO excited!!!" I goofed with him and asked why. He said, "Same reason as Santa Claus but mom version!" That's how we all felt.

You would not have believed your brothers. They all wanted to dress up to welcome mom and Carys.

Garrett and Anderson had shirts and ties on. Garrett is definitely my son. He needed help buttoning up his dress shirt and making a tie knot. I laughed while I helped him and then told him it was my fault. He can probably count on one hand the times he's seen me in a tie over the last 10 years.

They all dressed up nice. Gi was in his gaúcho clothes. People were all smiling at him and talking to him because he looked pretty cute.

The girls were met with roses and big hugs.

Not long after we got home six girls came to see Carys. They rang the apartment bell and when Carys went down to the street they all screamed, LOUDLY, and for a long time. They talked forever on the street and then everyone came in. They made cookies, giggled, watched a movie, giggled, painted fingernails, giggled, ate supper and giggled.

So, B and Ans, here are your videos and pictures.

The arrival video:


Anderson also cried in the car on the way home. He had to be touching mom then he just put his head down and cried. I love that he doesn't hold anything in. Tears of joy my friends, tears of joy.

Some present time after we got home video:


I can't wait until his birthday next week. More of the same.

Everyone finally together:
The Young Models:
The loud, funny girls:

No comments: