"Preach the gospel at all times; if necessary, use words." Saint Francis of Assisi

Monday, December 05, 2011

St. Jude Half Marathon

13.1 miles, no stopping and she got stronger as she went along

Her time?

2 hours and 23 minutes.

Here she is 2 minutes (look how good she looks!) after crossing the finish line and holding her medal:

I told you faithful readers that she was going to nail it didn't I?

I could not be more proud of what she's done over the last 3+ months.

I think a lifelong runner has been created.

More details, from her or me, will come later.

I intend to brag on my girlfriend some more.

2 comments:

Campbell Dunson said...

Oh MY!!! someone get that woman a pedicure!! She totally rocks!

Unknown said...

Parabéns Benay...cumprir a tarefa já é uma vitória e com medalha então...estamos orgulhosos de vc e a SOGIPA com certeza também por levar o nome dela a Maratona de St. Jude Half...hehehehe.